First Year : First Semester (Five Papers)
1. Imperative Programming
2. Digital Electronics
3. Operating Systems
4. Discrete Mathematics
5. Communication Skills
First Year : Second Semester (Five Papers)
1. Object oriented Programming
2. Microprocessor Architecture
3. Web Programming
4. Numerical and Statistical Methods
5. Green Computing
Second Year : Third Semester (Five Papers)
1. Computational Mathematics.
2. Systems Programming.
3. Object Oriented Programming.
4. Computer Networks.
5. Logic, Discrete Mathematical Structures.
Second Year : Fourth Semester (Five Papers)
1. Data base concepts and Systems.
2. Operating Systems.
3. C++ and Java.
5. SW Engineering.
Third Year : Fifth Semester (Three Compulsory and Two Electives Papers)
1. Internet Security.
2. Visual Basic 6.
3. SQL 2.
Elective I (Select one of following)
Embedded Systems and Programming.
Web Design and Internet based applications.
Elective II (Select one of following)
Management information Systems.
Third Year : Sixth Semester
C# (pronounced as C Sharp)
Elective III (Select one of following)
Strategic IT Management.
Total supply chain Management.
IT Laws and Patents.